About : I am licensed to sell Auto, Home and Life insurance in CA & NV. CA Lic 0J02767, NV Lic 1002352. Please contact me for any of your personal insurance needs!
Description : - Joined Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2014
- Graduated from Sacramento State University with a degree in Business Operations Management
- Serving clients in Sacramento, CA; Greater San Francisco Bay Area, CA; Central Valley, CA
- Interested and involved with Competitive -SnowboardCross Racing
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- I help my clients by providing the expert advice needed to make informed insurance decisions
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
2450 Venture Oaks Way Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95833
Distance: 45.8 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
You may not be running laps at over 200mph, but you may still have an obligation to your loved ones. Danica Patrick breaks down some crucial points for this year's Life Insurance Awareness Month.
"By buying Life Insurance, you're doing an unselfish thing.
Its Friday! For some of us, another week in the books means another week closer to retirement. When YOU reach your careers finish line, will you be rewarded with a stream of continuous income?
With the assistance of our Freedom Series Builder Annuity, you have the power to secure your retirement NOW.
This past week, I've spent quite a bit of time answering questions regarding Flood insurance. If you or someone you know is still "on the fence" regarding this coverage, remember this: FEMA institutes a 30 day waiting period from the time an application is submitted until the time coverage goes into effect.